Thank you for being interested in contributing to an Aragon Project!
Feel welcome and read the following sections in order to know how to ask questions and how to work on something.
All members of our community are expected to follow our Code of Conduct. Please make sure you are welcoming and friendly in all of our spaces.
There are many ways to contribute to Aragon, and many of them do not involve writing any code. Here's a few ideas to get started:
- Does everything work as expected? If not, we're always looking for improvements. Let us know by opening an issue.
- Look through the open issues. Provide workarounds, ask for clarification, or suggest labels.
- If you find an issue you would like to fix, open a pull request. Issues tagged as Good first issue are a good place to get started.
- Read through Aragon documentation. If you find anything that is confusing or can be improved, you can make edits by clicking "Edit" at the top of most docs.
- Take a look at the features requested by others in the community and consider opening a pull request if you see something you want to work on.
Contributions are very welcome.
If you need help, please reach out to Aragon core contributors and community members in the #dev-help channel on the Aragon Chat. We'd love to hear from you and know what you're working on!